Monday, December 21, 2009

Where to buy Toner Refills in Canada?

Hi





I have a Brother HL-2030 printer and Toner is empty. Figured out that u can actually refill these and searched on google for the refills. I find alot of the refill kits online usually for quite cheap 5-10 dollars.





So the question is are there any stores where i can buy these locally? Really dont wanna wait for the shipping and everything. I need to find stores near toronto area that might carry the Toner refills, i was thinkin places like staples or something





any advice would be helpful





thxWhere to buy Toner Refills in Canada?
I have a brother hl2040 which is probably very similar. Yes you can refill the toner but unless you also buy a $4 part called a reset gear the refill wont work. Make sure you get it together with the toner. I found it on ebay a few years ago (the seller is no longer registered). In three years all I ever replaced was the toner at $6 a bottle.Where to buy Toner Refills in Canada?
try staples they might carry toner or grand %26amp; toy

No comments:

Post a Comment