Monday, December 21, 2009

Throw away refilled toner cartridges?

How do I properly dispose of these things? can I just throw them in the garbage? Is there a proper way to seal them if i do?





Also I have a large amount of loose toner that I have just been dumping into a cardboard box with every cartridge I've refilled. What do I do with this stuff?





Please do not answer with comments like go to staples! I cannot give these cartridges to staples, office depot, schools, etc as they have already been refilled by me repeatedly to the point they are no longer usable.


Staples already said no. HP also says no they wont take them because they have already had a refill job on them.





Thanks.Throw away refilled toner cartridges?
Once they have been refilled they are garbage.





You just toss them in the bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment