Thursday, December 17, 2009

When I hit my printer it states I am out of toner, do the mean I need to refill my cartage of colors ?

if your printer uses a toner.. it's not color.. it's just black. then you should by a new one..When I hit my printer it states I am out of toner, do the mean I need to refill my cartage of colors ?
yes you will need to buy a whole new cartridge. Refilling them will not always give you 100% results. Try the markets they are much cheaper there. If not you will have to pay full price from your local computer shop or online ink store.





also try shaking the catridge, so take it out and shake it.When I hit my printer it states I am out of toner, do the mean I need to refill my cartage of colors ?
That's what it's telling you. Hit it again (only this time use a hammer) and it might say something else, like ouch!
I think that means you have to hit it harder
You need more ink
Do the refill only when the pages come out with dulled colours. The msg always comes out long before your cartridge is depleted.





Do you really like hitting your printer? You've got a prob...
yes
indeed
You can refill them yourself OR you can buy some from a place like monstertoners dot com,
As a rule, I only replace toner in a printer when I start seeing pages coming out with less ink on them. Printers often say they are low or out of toner long before they actually run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment