Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I replaced my inktoner TN 350 in my brother MFC 7420 printer. Still it shows Toner life end. Any thing to do ?

Is there any shrtcuts to go forward with the same toner?I replaced my inktoner TN 350 in my brother MFC 7420 printer. Still it shows Toner life end. Any thing to do ?
Hi,





Is this a remanufactured toner? If it is it all depends on if the company you bought from replaced the chip in the toner and if they used the a high quality chip. Sometimes they will not replace it, or they use one that will work but with an error every time you go to print.





Either way you can try and power cycle the printer. Please turn off your computer and printer. Unplug the printer for 1-minute and then turn everything back on.





If that doesn't work, return the cartridge to where you bought it from. If it is a genuine brand Brother cartridge, contact them directly and they will replace it for you.





You can find high quality replacement TN30's here, or buy the genuine Brother TN350 here for cheap.





http://store.express-inks.com/category_s鈥?/a>I replaced my inktoner TN 350 in my brother MFC 7420 printer. Still it shows Toner life end. Any thing to do ?
Yes, you will need to get its chip reset or buy and replace the chip.





If your cartridge is what is called a ';starter cartridge'; i.e. if it is


what came in with your printer then it can be reset by this 3 dollar


device:


http://www.inkfilling.com/toner-refill-B鈥?/a>





Otherwise chips alone are not available currently in the market


(although they may be soon)





In that case what you can do is buy a new cartridge and then


refill BEFORE it goes to 10% full i.e. before it gives you the toner


life end message. If you do that I believe it can go on with toner


refills a few times.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment