Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I use aftermarket toner specified for a Samsung CLP500 to refill cartridges in my Samsung CLP300 printer?

Unless you have the chips for the CLP-300 series, it will not work. Each of the cartridges have a chip that needs to be replaced. I also do not recommend doing it yourself.





As for the toner itself, I do not think it will work as the CLP-500 is a little older model, and the companies change toners for the new models.





I do know that there are some replacements that are coming out soon for the CLP-300 series printersCan I use aftermarket toner specified for a Samsung CLP500 to refill cartridges in my Samsung CLP300 printer?
I firstly would not advise refilling a toner.





Secondly they are not the proper tones so although it may work you will not have the correct coloration.

No comments:

Post a Comment