Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is refilled or 3rd party Laser Toner safe to buy?

I want to buy Q2612A for my HP LaserJet 1020


There are a lot of refilled or 3rd party toner for this product, with prices about 1/3 of HP.


Can I trust refilled toner? Can I trust 3rd party toner?


What's the hidden danger there? thanks!Is refilled or 3rd party Laser Toner safe to buy?
Avoid refilled, however factory refurbished will be fine.





A refilled cartridge is simply add more toner, repackage and ship it off to you.





Toners have moving parts, they have consumable parts and they need to be inspected and sometimes replaced in order to achieve a high quaility print.





You should be able to find a very well priced 12A re manufactured toner cartridge. As long as the company you are purchasing from offers a full guarantee, go for it!.Is refilled or 3rd party Laser Toner safe to buy?
It should be safe as long as you are not buying it in a dark ally from a guy out of the back of his van lol. I know i used to buy refilled ink for my hp printer the only problem i had was the stuff i printed seemed to be a slightly lower quaility and you get a lot less ink in the refilled catridges so in the end it is about the same price for the amount of ink
I have bought toner refills from NorthBay Toner on ebay for Brother and HP laser printers. They worked fine except in one situation where it was too light, which they explained was due to the drum, which deteriorates over time, not the toner. Even though I called them 3 months or so after the purchase, they sent me 3 bottles of a specially formulated toner designed to be darker, which worked perfectly. I paid about $5 per bottle for the original toner. They sent me the replacements at their expense. Now that's what I call customer service!


http://stores.ebay.com/North-Bay-Toner-C鈥?/a>


(877) 597-0737
We are giving Gurantee for the same. Please contact us as below link.

No comments:

Post a Comment