Monday, December 21, 2009

Toner cartridge refilling?

i have got a new black laser printer of hp 3020.. toner is over... can i refill at home with least cost... Toner cartridge refilling?
NO i canot there are dangerous chemicals in the toner such as powder,antioxidants(that gives you asthma). You have to buy one again. If you attempt first answer you will have health problems..





Thats it from me





Former Computer Technician





Email me if you have questions





Computertechnician@ymail.comToner cartridge refilling?
Health warning was very funny :) Relax, occasional refills won鈥檛 hurt you.





To refill HP 3020 is very easy. All you need is toner:


http://fillserv.com/tonerprinter.php?pri鈥?/a>


and reusable Hole Making Tool.





You can check out refill instructions first at


http://fillserv.com/support/refillinstru鈥?/a>
Ignore the the dangerous posts. I've been working on copiers and printers for over 25 years The WAS some copper in some early brands of toner. There is carbon in the dry stuff and you can get black lung if you sit in a cloud of the stuff for weeks. The manufacturer's all have MSDS at there sites if in doubt read them. I would do it in a garage or outside the first time and wear old clothes !
Yes.


You can do that at cheaper cost.


Let me know your place of residence.


If in Bangalore, I can give the address of the re-filler.
No you cannot there are dangerous chemicals in the toner.
but its needs soft hands hard to open its cover.do cleaning if neccesary .just put required amount of powder like refil in it.
  • theatre tickets
  • 2 comments:

    1. Sometime it depends on the toner refill company you ordered the refill from... Mine lasts long maybe because it has something to do with your workload too. You might be printing too much or less so it has something to do with it. I just order my refill online though.

      Toner Refill

      ReplyDelete
    2. Your Post is very useful for laser cartridge, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really consider you will do much better in the future.

      ReplyDelete